Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cumbersome Ways to Kill a Step-Mum

Title based freely on this poem by Edwin Brock.

And then, there’s this particular fantasy where she’s driving her expensive pathetic little new car and I just pull over in a green Jaguar and when I’m right next to her on the road I put the window down and I stare. I stare straight into her little ice blue eyes. Miniature igloos. Only Eskimo's from Lilliput allowed. And then I pull my gun. I give her just enough time to grasp the fact that I’m about to shoot her. A matter of seconds. Then I lift the gun, aim straight at her head and shoot. Right between the eyes. No time to crawl under the seat, no time to scream. I pull the fucking trigger and shoot her right between the eyes. Except it’s not a real bullet. It’s more like a pistol that injects this magic potion that paralyzes her venomous tongue for life. Mute, dumb, forever. No chance of pouring her sad little bullshit into the world. Silence, sheer silence. And after I shoot she senses the trickle of blood falling down her forehead from the hole and puts a hand to her face and sees the red liquid on the tips of her fingers and turns her fake peroxided blond mane to me and gasps. Except she cannot scream. She’s mute. And I laugh (I drop my head backwards when I do it and it's loud, echoes endlessly) and step on the gas and drive away in my Jag.
And then there’s the variation to this one. In the other version I’m dressed like Daryl Hannah in Kill Bill (black pirate patch and everything, the works!) and I just slash her head off with my Hatori sword. But there's no blood or anything here. It's a clean cut and doesn't kill her, just casts a curse where she'll wander the planet carrying her severed head in her Gucci handbag. And then again I step on the gas of my green Jag, of course, and speed off. Also in this one I'm wearing the Monolo shoes I'll never own. It’s a fucking murder fantasy; just deserves some glam!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should we call this movie *Kill Ugly Enriqueta?*

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja! yo también pensé en Enriketa automáticamente. Me kedo con la primera, la opción de portar su cabeza en su cartera Gucci es demasiado glam para Enriketa.

Solamente hace cuatro horas ke llegué a la argentina y ya estoy leyendo el blog de Charlotte! jua! increíble!
Beso!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

¿El jag es parecido al que utilizaba la Sagan?
No conviene, supongo, en estos casos, hacer apología del slogan de Nike.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Rocío Ricci said...

A veces a uno le dan ganas de que el sueño se haga realidad. Es una lástima que en algunos casos no se permita la justicia por mano propia, fucking Enrrrrrrrrriqueta.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

¿Esto es aplicable a otros con alguna pequeña modificación?

6:10 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Hatori-Hanzo attack syndrom applies also to fucking "ke writers" believers, I suppose. That´s what I feel sometimes.

Nice Edwin Brock lyrics. Maybe Sting stoled them to write "Murder by Numbes", don´t you agree?

6:14 AM  
Blogger PFH said...

You behead her with a Hattori Hanzo sword and she wanders like a Harry Potter ghost?

@ dcollico: Sting afanó de todo, escuchá el primer disco solista de Chris Squire (el bajista de Yes, se llama "Fish out of water", del 75) y te das cuenta de dónde curró la forma de tocar el bajo y la forma de cantar...

@ Charlotte: Ud. que recomendó a Feist, debe escuchar el disco que la inspiró: "Dry" de PJ Harvey (1992). Una maravilla.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Artemisa said...

Será que en otro idioma uno tiene la sensación de que puede decir cualquier cosa? A mi me pasa. Hay cosas que hasta que no las digo en español son menos reales.

O es que las fantasías suyas la estetización alla Tarantino pierde glamour al subtitular?

: )

9:31 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

pfh,
Gracias por el tip. En YouTube me estoy armando una Playlist Setentosa de increíbles perfomances de King Crimson y similares. Me acuerdo de Squire y de cuando tocó "Starship Trooper" bajo la lluvia en Velez.

12:04 PM  
Blogger PFH said...

Uh, King Crimson es una de mis bandas favoritas. Ojalá regresara ese "double trio" que hizo 16 shows en el Broadway. :-)

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No cacho guan. I dont spik inglish. Plis, a transleishon, nau.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Loli said...

brillante, Charola.

Enriqueta se lo merece, oh, yes.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya podés tachar a enriquetta de la lista. ¿cuántos quedan?- guerni

3:41 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

La emoción creo que está más en el armado de la lista. Ahí yace el placer. Ahora, salir a comprar las espadas, el trajecito, el Jaguar! Hm...ya no tanto. Aunque Loli tiene razón. Alguno de los nombres lo merecen.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home