Friday, September 11, 2009

Mi Nine Eleven

Pardonnez-moi, Pink Floyd.

I´ve got a little black book with my thoughts in
I´ve got the obligatory Moleskine scrapbook,
And the inevitable tacky lines in it.
I´ve got second sight.
And sometimes third, fourth and fifth.
I can make my daily matters into endless essays.
I´ve got amazing powers of observation.
Never doubted those.
I make a point of clean smelling hair,
Cause I knew your nose would rest there.
I´ve got wild staring eyes.
And sometime around September 11 last year, decided to keep them wide open.

4 Comments:

Anonymous VT said...

lo acabo de leer

9:39 AM  
Blogger Protervo said...

que lindo.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Bola Ocho said...

Me pregunto como será la música de esta versión. Y si se retitularía "Me at home".

11:29 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Ponele. HOLA BOLA!!!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home